Schools, small businesses, home offices, medical centers, cafes etc
Price packages on application
Please email us directly to enquire/book
You may either:
1) Complete the appropriate online form and we can give you a call to discuss further.
2) Drop us an email or phone call and we will be in touch. Simply use the 'Contact Us' button for general inquiries.
Initial bookings may include an admin fee.
Please ensure you read our Terms and Conditions when booking
Kapiti Coast from Pukerua Bay to Te Horo including:
Peka Peka *
NORTHERN SUBURBS *
HUTT VALLEY Including:
* May incur travel costs Rural areas by request only
We love our customers, so feel free to contact us during normal business hours.
Wellington Region, New Zealand
Office 022 4775473 Whitby, Wellington
Molly's is closed from 5pm Christmas Eve until 8.30am on the 7th of January 2021
Have a very merry Christmas and a safe and happy 2021
Terms and Conditions
• Cleans are a minimum of 2 hours for all weekly/fortnightly/one off cleans. We do not offer monthly services except as One-Off cleans.
• An administration fee of $35 is applied on your first invoice only.
• Mileage may apply depending on your location.
• A lockbox for your house key is preferred. We can provide these for $32 and they are discreetly secured via a padlock system on your property. Great for if you lock yourself out of your home too.
• We are unable to offer credit as we pay staff weekly. We kindly request payment within 24hrs of booking completion. Payments that fall behind may lead to suspension/cancellation of service. Debt collection costs payable by client.
• We cannot always guarantee the same cleaner each booking. Whilst we endeavour to do so, we will always ensure that your allocated cleaner for the booking is experienced and quality checked.
• Absence of more than two weeks by the client require a 50% holding fee.
• Termination of service requires two weeks’ notice unless otherwise agreed.
• Your cleaner may on occasion bring another team member/trainee to help with the cleaning of your home. Please advise if this is not agreeable.
• Our regular cleans do not include laundry, washing dishes/loading/unloading dishwasher, excessive tidying/picking up of toys/laundry, making beds, cleaning drawers/cupboards, scrubbing walls/ceilings etc. Please choose one of our housekeeping packages if you require these services.
• Due to health and safety we are unable to clean mould (shower mould exception), fungus, illegal substance residue, bodily fluids will not be cleaned. Please ensure these have been removed prior to the booking.
• If, on arrival, we deem the condition of the house to require more intense cleaning due to heavily soiled areas we will endeavour to contact you to discuss options on how to proceed.
• We require 24 hours’ notice to cancel a clean without incurring a 50% cancelation fee. Where possible, as a courtesy, we will look at alternative days for your booking. If this is not possible our cancellation policy is implemented. This also applies to lockouts.
• Bookings occur between 9am- 3pm on your regularly scheduled day. Given that each home we clean we cannot guarantee an exact arrival/ departure time. You may indicate a preference and we will endeavour to accommodate this.
• Please “pick up" as much as possible in areas you would like us to clean. This will allow us to complete the clean you requested without incurring time penalties and let us focus on detail and quality for you. To avoid possible breakages we will not clean heavily cluttered areas (shelving, countertops, etc).
• We often need a further half an hour to hour for the first few regular cleans. This is standard as we need to ‘catch up’ and create a routine.
• All cleaners keep a digital clock in/out record of their time and location.
• If you are dissatisfied with your clean, please contact management so the problem can be rectified immediately. We are always open to feedback and constructive advice.
• Managers carry out random quality checks each week so there may be an occasion where we pop by after your cleaner has completed their job just to ensure the work remains at the highest possible standard. Please advise the office is you do not want this service.
• Molly’s accepts no responsibility for damage caused whilst using a client’s products. As a rule, Molly’s cleaners do not use bleach.
• On occasion we may take quality assurance photos, for our reference, of areas in the home that need cleaning attention. No personal or identification evidence is ever photographed.
• 5% fee deducted when using Paypal.
• One off cleans require a 50% deposit prior to booking being confirmed. If your booking is within 48 hours please email us a screenshot of payment so this can be checked off as confirmation in case funds do not clear in time. Bookings are NOT confirmed until receipt of deposit.
• Please secure all dogs so that the cleaners do not frighten them with the equipment and noise.
• For health and safety reasons we cannot clean above our step ladder height of 1.5 metres from the ground.
• If you have workmen, trades people, moving company staff working on the same day as your booking please allow a margin of extended time as often we are held up by these incidents.
• Please disclose any asbestos, hazardous materials, pest residue or chemicals that are present, or have been present in the home.
• Accurately describing your home along with marking the priorities for the clean will help us ensure to we complete the job to your satisfaction. The more information we have, the better.
• Use of the steam cleaner is at the clients risk and liability. Tests patches are always conducted prior to commencing to avoid discoloration or damage. Steam cleaning is not suitable for wallpaper or chalk based/low quality painted areas. Substituting steam cleaning with sugar soap and hand cleaning will incur additional cost.
• Molly’s reserves the right to decline a job on arrival if the booking has been misrepresented by the client. Deposits, minus costs, will be refunded.
• If a home is deemed unsafe for the cleaners due to hygiene or physical safety the booking may be cancelled and any deposit, minus costs, will be refunded.