We bring all the products and equipment - which takes the hassle out remembering to stock up on JIF at your next shop and remembering vacuum bags.
We use Hepa filter high end vacuums and use biochemically friendly products; no bleach!
Not necessarily. Whilst we endeavor to provide continuity with our fully police checked, insured and trained cleaners, allocating your home to more than one of our cleaners means there is always someone who knows your home, pets, requirements etc in case of cleaners being off that work.
If you sign up for weekly or fortnightly cleans you will get a set day. Fridays are a premium day and there is often a waiting list for this day.
We cannot offer a set time for your clean as our days consist of multiple clients and things vary day to day. All regular cleans are done between 9am and 3pm. If timing is important to you please talk to us so we can help accommodate your needs.
All cleaners are local mums/ladies that are police checked, referenced and thoroughly vetted. Most have extensive backgrounds in cleaning. As its Wellington, we all know each other through the 1-degree-of-separation theory.
Most clients give us a key, that way you don't need to hang around for us. It's also handy if you lock yourself out one day, as we can pop around with the key for you!
All client keys are kept in a lock box inside our office except when cleaners need them for your house. Each key must be signed in and out each time for security.
Unfortunately we do not offer monthly cleans as we need to match up weekly and fortnightly clients.
However, booking in for a deep clean now and then is a great alternative.
Most clients prefer to pay with electronic payments, so an AP or internet payment is great.
We will provide all the details you need and request payment is made for the day of your clean as we cannot offer credit.
We have families and understand that you may not want your cleaner coming in when you or a family member is unwell. Simply call or text us as soon as possible and we can come another day.
If you are going on holiday and want to pause your cleaning, we can hold your spot for two weeks without charge.
Please give us as much notice as possible if you need to cancel/change your booking. Cancellations less than 24 hours prior to your clean require 50% payment.
Don't clean before we come! However, please do pick up and tidy up so we can access the areas needing to be cleaned.
Dishes, laundry, beds and excessive tidying fall under our house-keeper role.
We have a minimum of 2 hours and generally most homes take 2.5 hours for a one bathroom, four bedroom home.
With our long history of service we can see what you require done when you complete our booking form, then we make a plan together to suit your budget.
We offer a choice of standard grade cleaning products and commercial grade chemicals. We strive to use only cruelty free and environmentally friendly products.
Great! We are all animal lovers and pet owners. Indoor cats? No problem. Dog? Lovely, we enjoy the company and will happily let them out for the toilet etc whilst we are there.
We have full company insurance and all our staff are police checked and fully vetted.
We take pride in our company, our reputation and work ethic.
As a registered business you can have peace of mind that we are fully responsible.
Our company is run by local mums, mostly working between school hours. We pride ourselves on high standards with management carrying out random daily quality checks.
All of our cleaners are paid well above the minimum wage and provided full training, support and management guidance. We are a tight knit team who fully support each other and work together for coherence. All staff are legal NZ workers and the company is tax registered. We have Health and Safety measures and work in a professional and unified manner at all times.
Take a peek at our T&C's or contact us for more information.
• Cleans are a minimum of 2 hours for all weekly/fortnightly/one off cleans. We do not offer monthly services except as One-Off cleans.
. Please provide television and computer screen cleaner if you would like these done at your booking.
• An administration fee of $35 is applied on your first invoice only.
• Mileage may apply depending on your location.
• A lockbox for your house key is preferred. We can provide these for $32 and they are discreetly secured via a padlock system on your property. Great for if you lock yourself out of your home too.
• We are unable to offer credit as we pay staff weekly. We kindly request payment within 24hrs of booking completion. Payments that fall behind may lead to suspension/cancellation of service. Debt collection costs payable by client.
• We cannot always guarantee the same cleaner each booking. Whilst we endeavour to do so, we will always ensure that your allocated cleaner for the booking is experienced and quality checked.
• Absence of more than two weeks by the client require a 50% holding fee.
• Termination of service requires two weeks’ notice unless otherwise agreed.
• Your cleaner may on occasion bring another team member/trainee to help with the cleaning of your home. Please advise if this is not agreeable.
• Our regular cleans do not include laundry, washing dishes/loading/unloading dishwasher, excessive tidying/picking up of toys/laundry, making beds, cleaning drawers/cupboards, scrubbing walls/ceilings, rubbish removal etc. Please choose one of our housekeeping packages if you require these services.
• Due to health and safety we are unable to clean mould (shower mould may require steam cleaning or bleaching), fungus, illegal substance residue, bodily fluids will not be cleaned. Please ensure these have been removed prior to the booking.
• If, on arrival, we deem the condition of the house to require more intense cleaning due to heavily soiled areas we will endeavour to contact you to discuss options on how to proceed.
• We require 24 hours’ notice to cancel a clean without incurring a 50% cancelation fee. Where possible, as a courtesy, we will look at alternative days for your booking. If this is not possible our cancellation policy is implemented. This also applies to lockouts.
• Bookings occur between 9am- 3pm on your regularly scheduled day. Given that each home we clean we cannot guarantee an exact arrival/ departure time. You may indicate a preference and we will endeavour to accommodate this.
• Please “pick up" as much as possible in areas you would like us to clean. This will allow us to complete the clean you requested without incurring time penalties and let us focus on detail and quality for you. To avoid possible breakages we will not clean heavily cluttered areas (shelving, countertops, etc).
• We often need a further half an hour to hour for the first few regular cleans. This is standard as we need to ‘catch up’ and create a routine.
• All cleaners keep a digital clock in/out record of their time and location.
• If you are dissatisfied with your clean, please contact management so the problem can be rectified immediately. We are always open to feedback and constructive advice.
• Managers carry out random quality checks each week so there may be an occasion where we pop by after your cleaner has completed their job just to ensure the work remains at the highest possible standard. Please advise the office is you do not want this service.
• Molly’s accepts no responsibility for damage caused whilst using a client’s products. As a rule, Molly’s cleaners do not use bleach. We also cannot clean cluttered areas such as ornaments on sills/bureaus, dressing tables and jewelry areas in case of damage.
• On occasion we may take quality assurance photos, for our reference, of areas in the home that need cleaning attention. No personal or identification evidence is ever photographed.
• One off cleans require a 50% deposit prior to booking being confirmed. If your booking is within 48 hours please email us a screenshot of payment so this can be checked off as confirmation in case funds do not clear in time. Bookings are NOT confirmed until receipt of deposit.
• Please secure all dogs so that the cleaners do not frighten them with the equipment and noise.
• For health and safety reasons we cannot clean above our step ladder height of 1.5 metres from the ground. We are restricted by health and safety NZ on moving heavy furniture to clean under or behind.
• If you have workmen, trades people, moving company staff working on the same day as your booking please allow a margin of extended time as often we are held up by these incidents.
• Please disclose any asbestos, hazardous materials, pest residue or chemicals that are present, or have been present in the home.
• Accurately describing your home along with marking the priorities for the clean will help us ensure to we complete the job to your satisfaction. The more information we have, the better.
• Use of the steam cleaner is at the clients risk and liability. Tests patches are always conducted prior to commencing to avoid discoloration or damage. Steam cleaning is not suitable for wallpaper or chalk based/low quality painted areas. Substituting steam cleaning with sugar soap and hand cleaning will incur additional cost.
• Molly’s reserves the right to decline a job on arrival if the booking has been misrepresented by the client. Deposits, minus costs, will be refunded.
• If a home is deemed unsafe for the cleaners due to hygiene or physical safety the booking may be cancelled and any deposit, minus costs, will be refunded.
Thank you for choosing Molly’s Cleaning Services